PRAISE THE LARD!

Open Mail Art Call

BACON! 

All art must feature bacon.  Anything goes.  Video, sound work, 2-D, 3-D, poetry; surprise me, shock me, make me sizzle, raise my cholesterol.  All art shown on this blog.  Exhibition(s) to follow.  A short film about bacon will include much of the received art.  Deadline is 04/01/2010.

Send art to:   

BACON! 
Scott Ray Randall 
21294 Leslie Drive 
Grass Valley, CA 95945 

or 

scottrayrandall@gmail.com

Saturday, June 20, 2009

OKOK Research Bureau - United Kingdom

From the OKOK Research Bureau comes our first anti-bacon piece of art. Thank you very much. Although I am very pro-bacon myself, all perspectives are welcome here. You can oppose bacon on the grounds that it is cruel; I understand that. You can oppose bacon on the grounds that vegetarianism is better for the palnet, and you've got a point. You can argue that bacon is bad because it's detrimental to your health, and I'll still love it even though you're right. There is only one opinion here that ist verbotten. If you argue that bacon isn't tasty, well then, sir, you are a liar. Good day to you sir. I said good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment